TG463: Industrial 5G IoT Gateway
5G Brings Evolutionary Changes To The IoT
● 5G NR Sub-6 bands with SA and NSA dual modes
● Global 5G and LTE-A coverage, back support 3G
● Dual SIM, WWAN and WAN failover
● 2.4G/5G WIFI (802.11b/n/g/ac)
● 5x Gigabit Ethernet port (4 PoE PSE, 802.3af)
● 1-RS232, 1-RS485, 2-DI, 3-ADC, 3-DO(Relay)
● Support Modbus RTU/TCP, MQTT, SNMP, VPN
● Linux OS based openwrt platform for secondary development
For more product information such as data sheets and User's Guide's, please go to the download page.
The TG463 series is a 5G NR IoT gateway designed for IoT, M2M, and eMBB applications requiring higher speed, lower latency data transmission, and capacity of edge computing. It’s Linux OS based openWrt platform allows developers and engineers to program and do secondary development on the hardware themselves. In addition, its rich I/O is ideal for connecting with diverse field equipment and sensors and transferring the data to the cloud server.
The TG463 series IoT gateway can be used for a wide variety of applications, such as smart pole, smart cities, smart office, smart buildings, smart traffic light, digital signage advertising, vending machines, ATM, etc.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds must have:
- RMA before return
- In working and as-new condition,
- Within 30 days.
Usually shipped within 72 hours or order. Shipping costs based on shipping method chosen. All shipping costs non-refundable.